Africa is a vast Nation with many different cultures, and countries. Over the past few years I have been Involved with Kenya and Uganda. I plan to work with other areas particularly South Africa.
There are thousands of orphans in Africa who are in need to support from food through to education support and sponsorship. SO in my media pages I plan to share some of these and trust that out there, there will be those who will be willing to assist.
Below is one of the Mission in Africa that is very needy as their main mission is that of assisting orphans:
Final Copy of Girls on 1 Page 2
Boys final to be checked 2
To see pictures of these children, you can COPY, cut and paste into your browser.
HOPE FOR ORPHANS CENTRE
P.O.BOX 8 -40204
To guide and support care for orphans in our community.By promotion of:
Social care, health care education and Necessities-to compound basic human needs and beyond.
More about the Project:
Title: HOPE FOR ORPHANS CENTRE.
Address : P.O BOX 8-40204
GUCHA-KENYA E-Mail: email@example.com
Orphanage bank particulars: -Account name:
HOPE FOR ORPHANS CENTRE S.H. GROUP.
-Account Number: 0124635085400 –
-Name of Bank: National Bank of Kenya -Branch: Kisii -Swift Code NBKEKENXXXX
NATIONAL BANK OF KENYA, KISII BRANCH. P O BOX 2435 KISII-40200 KENYA
THE ROUTING: NBKEKENX81
To guide and support care for orphans in our community
By promotion of: Social care, health care education and Necessities-to compound basic human needs and beyond.
Hope for Orphans Centre.
Hope for orphans centre in Kenya Africa has a God’s word thirst and lacking community around it. A community with many challenges including the orphans and widows.
To help address the challenge facing orphans it started the Hope for Orphans Centre Organ.
It has since enrolled and taken care of orphans in scheme that is enrolling and taking up orphans in to the projects home.
PROJECT REVIEW INTRODUCTION:
In the last decade Kenya as a community has faced HIV and AIDS related challenges and deaths among most of its population.
Kenya has the third highest number of HIV/AIDS orphans in the world, estimated at 890,000. Kenya has a shockingly large number of HIV/AIDS victims. Many mothers and fathers leave their young ones with neighbors or grandparents. This causes a heavy burden on the caretakers because of their limited ability to care for an additional child. More than 1000 people die daily due to HIV/AIDS in Kenya, this doesn’t include the number of deaths causes by Malaria, accidents and other diseases. Statistically, the number of orphans is growing, in Kenya, and Africa as a whole. Kenya has 0.16% of these orphans: about 1 million orphans living either in the streets, with the villagers, or with relatives. More than 3.8 million people in Kenya are living with HIV/AIDS and as the disease progresses, are likely to leave more than 2 million orphaned children. As this epidemic increase, there will be innumerable orphans wandering the streets in Kenya. These destitute children are found in villages and on city streets.
Several things can happen to children when their parents die from HIV and AIDS –related causes. It is very common, in many Kenyan streets and villages, to find these destitute children along the highways and on the street corners desperately begging for a shilling. Some live at the municipal town garbage bins where they scavenge for any remains of scraps of food. Others will be found sniffing glue, as a way to kill hunger pains. Many of the young girls start prostitution at a very early age, as young as 5 years old, to seek a living. Other street children turn into pick-pockets and thieves.
HOPE FOR ORPHANS CENTRE:
Is a Christian belief founded organization? It seeks to support the orphans in meeting the very basic human needs and educational requirements.
These activity goals are accomplished through trainings, supporting care for orphans as fees payment and Spiritual needs. The project is undertaken to improve the economic social and Spiritual lives within the community and country.
VISION OF HOPE FOR ORPHANS CENTRE
To provide all round care, encompassing Spiritual, health, physical and emotional care for orphans from the community around and beyond, be a leading education and sustainable development service provider to the orphan child in the view of:
- Man has a need to live a healthy life.
- Man has a need to have shelter, food, education, medication and clothing.
- Man has a need to have a good relationship with God and others in the community.
HOPE FOR ORPHANS CENTRE MISSION
To guide and support care for orphans in our community by promotion of: Social care, health care education and necessities-to compound basic human needs and beyond.
Hope for orphans Centre as a fellowship project doesn’t have all the orphans reside in the home and therefore some of the orphans are placed under the caretakers who are some church members. In this scheme an orphan is identified and enrolled with Hope for Orphans Centre. The orphan then resides with caretakers alongside the caretakers’ family. Since there is an added cost and strain on available resources on taking up an extra child, the caretaker is allocated support and relief by Hope for Orphans Centre.
Currently Hope for Orphans Centre is supporting the care for 17orphans aged 5-13 years old.
STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
Our region has suffered in the ever increasing orphans challenge as many other parts of Kenya.
This has not only affected individual families but also the entire community at large.
This has led to the Hope for Orphans Centre Project team to address the challenge. The team has projected to solicit for support from well-wishers and donors.
The challenges at hand include:
- Malnutrition due to shortage of food for the orphans.
- Luck of clothing and shoes.
- Limited education and educational supply among the orphans.
- Limited residential facilities.
OBJECTIVES OF HOPE FOR ORPHANS CENTRE
- To provide social care for the orphans.
- To improve lives by helping providing food to the orphans.
- To provide quality education to orphans of school joining age, and to educate those who never got a chance to join school before.
- To provide for and ensure security and guidance to vulnerable orphans.
- To promote awareness of the killer diseases such as malaria, malnutrition, HIV/AIDS among the community members on how to prevent and avoid them.
- To educate caretakers of already HIV/AIDS infected or affected orphans on better ways to care for them.
- To help all orphans heal from traumatic pain caused by the death of their parents and the suffering they have passed through.
- To promote orphan girl guidance about life skills to avoid STDs, premarital sexual relationships, earlier marriages and earlier pregnancies, effects of abortion which could put them at risk of acquiring HIV/AIDS just as parent could do to his or her child.
- To promote Godly moral ethics and integrity among the orphans and their caretakers through workshops, seminars and church sessions.
- To recruit and train staff who will help in the work to see that the vision is fulfilled.
- To contribute to the community by encouraging/promotion of the environment management through nursery bed management, tree planting, water and soil conservation within the community.
- To address and provide timely solution to any such communal challenges as hunger disease outbreak any many more.
Sister Rose Kego. Here is also my bank account. Bank name: Equity ban
k kisii branch. Account Name: Rose Moragwa K. Account Number: 051 0173838882 Swift code: EQBLKENA
World remit is like receiving money from M-PESA www.worldremit.com/en/kenya
Here is the mobile phone number that can help in wave transfer + 254721100078
We hope PayPal is also the best way to send money and it works faster, safer way to send money. I have already created the
PayPal account under this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or under this phone number: +254721100078 under the name Rose Moragwa. Thank you for your heart love towards the orphans in our care. Blessings Sister Rose